Please feel free to contact us for a confidential meeting on any questions you may have dealing with auctions of all types,
- Agricultural Land
- Estate Auctions
- Residential Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Farm Management
Come see what the power of the live auction can bring you. Over the past number of years we have developed and maintained a wide number of clients giving both buyer and seller the best opportunity to achieve their desired result.
Burlage Peterson Realty & Auctioneers is a business that specializes in the selling of Land and Real Estate through Auction or Private Treaty. This is a local family owned business established in 1965 by Robert Peterson and Leonard Burlage, Sr.
Also involved in the family business are Lenny Burlage, Jim Peterson, Scott Peterson and Tyler Burlage.
Contact us today to set up your next auction!
Check out our current Auctions schedule!!!
- May 23, 2017 – 11+/- Acre Acreage, 46145 213th St., Volga SD, Brookings County.
- May 25, 2017 – Ranch Style Home Auction, 1925 Orchard Dr., Brookings SD
- May 30, 2017 – 1.5 Story Home Auction, 205 W. 2nd St. Elkton, SD
- May 31, 2017 – Nice Personal Property Auction, 830 W. 2nd St., Brookings SD
- June 8, 2017 – Brookings High School House (Builders First Choice)
- UPCOMING ACREAGE AUCTION BROOKINGS, SD!!! MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!!!
- LAND FOR SALE – 40 +/- Acres in Sterling Twp., Brookings County, SD
- HOME FOR SALE – $159,900, 3600 Pleasant View Dr., Brookings SD
- HOME FOR SALE – $74,900, 307 Beaver Street S., Elkton, SD
- HOME FOR SALE – $177,900, 325 Ohio Dr., Brookings SD. SALE PENDING
Check back frequently as we continue to add auctions to our list
Burlage Peterson Realty
Auctioneers & Realtors
When it comes to experience of selling farms, land, estates, home, personal items, etc. our firm has a proven record. Jim, Lenny & Scott have a wide knowledge and education of land prices, rents, and market trends across South Dakota. The experience that each of us has and are able to provide to our clients can stand up to anyone in the industry.